QA Graphics is seeking a motivated Flash designer/developer to begin a full-time position at the company’s office in Ankeny. Applicants must be able to work productively with minimal supervision, and act as a leader within a team atmosphere.
QA Graphics is an innovative company, providing design/development solutions for GUIs, mobile applications, 3D graphics/animation and other interactive content. The company is also a leader in the building automation design industry, providing a variety of HVAC graphic services. QA Graphics has experienced incredible growth over the last several years and continues to expand their services into new industries.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The position will be responsible for developing Flash applications utilizing our 3D and graphic design services. The position will work closely with our lead product developer to create applications. Some training will be provided. The designer should be familiar with Flash, and Action Script 3.0. The position calls for a quick learner that is open to learning new design software capabilities. Interactive application experience is a plus.
Qualified candidates should have a solid understanding of the Adobe Flash platform plus the following skills:
• A general understanding of HTML/CSS
• Good communication skills
• Well-rounded design background
• Attention to detail
• Problem solving skills
• Desire to learn new skills
• Ability to work productively with minimal supervision
• Makes responsible decisions that are considerate of time lines, milestones, and budget
• Stays up-to-date on industry trends
Additional skills are a plus:
• Experience in integrating XML with Flash
• Experience with SVN
• Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks and Dreamweaver is a plus
Compensation is determined by experience, plus full benefits including: healthcare, dental, 401K, PTO, long-term and short-term insurance. QA Graphics has an open, laid back atmosphere. Qualified applicants should e-mail resume to jobs (at) qagraphics.com. No phone calls please.