2D FLOOR PLAN GRAPHICS
QA Graphics provides 2D floor plan graphics that can be integrated with most building automation systems. We can take your Revit Files, AutoCAD files, PDFs, or sketches, and provide professional floor plan graphics. These floor plans can be as basic or complex as you’d like. We have the knowledge to include ductwork, mechanical zoning, and dimensions. All 2D packages start at $100.
One of the harder aspects about trying to decipher original or outdated floorplans is identifying what you do and don’t need. Many floorplan drawings include HVAC components that aren’t needed in a simple, 2D floorplan graphic. We can simplify those by using Illustrator and Auto Cad to take out certain line weights and color strokes.
Advantages of Using QA Graphics’ 2D Floor Plans
- Avoid higher costs of traditional design firms while still getting a professional floor plan
- We can match any resolution size or can do the graphics in 4k or 8k
- Our team can create individual company standards to ensure uniformity to all your projects
- We’re able to offer rush orders if you or your client are in a pinch for time
- Our customer-service is unparalleled; we have had clients and large accounts return to us for their graphics needs going back several years
- We’re adaptive and we can match any existing projects you may have
- Schematic floor plans can be added to your marketing portfolio and help with overall visualization
Click on the images to make them larger.
What We Can Receive
Although it can vary, we mainly receive PDFs that are the architectural or mechanical drawings for the building from our clients. These are usually the original plans for the building and can be outdated or incomplete. To most, this kind of drawing is difficult to interpret and includes all sorts of layers, making it nearly impossible to see the actual floorplan that lies beneath.
What We Can Do
Our CAD/Revit drafters can take these more complicated drawings/plans and remove or manipulate the layers in a way that makes the end-result clean, legible, and professional. Depending on our client’s specific needs we can remove annotations, mechanical ductwork or equipment, etc. Certain long-time clients of ours choose to use specific colors or layouts, keeping all the projects we work on with them consistent.
What We Give Clients
The final product is a floorplan that nearly anyone can read. The details we include are completely up to the client, and our team can make any adjustments during the process that are needed. We can use our core standards for zoning or can cater to clients who want to zone themselves. Our goal overall, is to meet the needs and wants of every client to match their standards and to give them a 2D floorplan layout that they can use inside their specific platform.
QA Graphics has always exceeded my expectations. The QA staff has been able to generate plans from hand drawn sketches and puzzle pieces in some cases,” said Kelly, from Centennial Controls on working with QA Graphics.
– Centennial Controls