Our Solution to the Internet of Things.
Ankeny, Iowa – QA Graphics, provider of the award-winning Energy Efficiency Education Dashboards®, is proud to announce the beta release of the Bridge Data Manager v4, an upgrade from v3 Data Manager which is deployed in over 500 buildings worldwide. The Bridge Data Manager is a standalone data logger that allows users to collect real-time data from multiple data sources for use in reporting, commissioning, comparing, validating and other critical business functions.
“As energy benchmarking ordinances for buildings continue to be put in place, collecting data from multiple sources (big data) now helps organizations to be better prepared for the future. Our customers are demanding the ability to collect data from these sources and made available in one database,” says Dan McCarty, President of QA Graphics.
The Bridge Data Manager allows companies to capture data accurately and efficiently in real-time. Users own and control their own data. With flexible licensing, this affordable software is ideal for projects of all sizes. The Bridge Data Manager is used by colleges and universities, healthcare facilities, municipalities, transportation management companies, commercial real estate firms and manufacturing organizations, to name a few.
v4 Key Features:
The Bridge Data Manager is built on the powerful Microsoft .NET Framework to run as a Windows service. This data logging tool can easily be deployed, in any network configuration, conforming to IT security policies. View collected data through Bridge’s intuitive, easy to use, web-based user interface.
– HTML 5 user interface
– Compatible with standard Microsoft Excel and SQL reporting tools.
– Currently, oBix, Metasys, Tridium, DG-Box, and Obvious’ Aquisuite devices are supported, but our plugin technology allows for new data source connection plugins to be developed quickly and affordably.
– Built in auto-discovery of data points.
– SSL security to prevent network attacks, data leaks and secured data access.
– Integration to Energy Star data using the Department of Energy’s Portfolio Manager
– Customized integration and plugin technology allow for OEM partnership opportunities.