QA Graphics serves as an expert design resource for the building controls industry and can provide graphics for any type of building automation system (BAS). Collaborating with several leading control system manufacturers and private companies over the years, QA Graphics has used this experience to develop their new BAS Symbol Library v5 with state of the art 3D software and rendering styles. This library will be debuted at the AHR Expo in Las Vegas January 30th through February 1st, booth 1489.
This library offers a competitive advantage in the BAS industry, delivering more appealing and realistic graphics than typically provided with BAS software. The Symbol Library v5 is powerful and includes over 450 total graphic files available, more detailed graphics, and higher resolution images. Giving users access to high-end graphics and animations that more realistically represent the mechanical systems in place.
The Symbol Library v5 includes a variety of graphics and animations needed to construct building automation system graphics and HVAC graphics or MEP equipment. Almost any system graphic can be created, static or animated graphics, as QA Graphics symbol library is compatible with more than 95% of all major mechanical systems. Our custom designed graphics and 3D animations symbols include boilers, chillers, dampers, filters, piping, fans, cooling towers, generators, valves, ductwork, coils and more. Several newer categories have been added to offer graphics for:
- Fire, lighting, lab and security system graphics
- More LEDs and UI elements
Our custom symbol library also offers a variety of features, such as:
- More than 350 static graphics with over 100 animations in orthographic view
- Your 3-letter acronym on major equipment components displaying a watermark on major equipment components to protect the graphics (watermark can be visible or undetectable)
- Represent mechanical control drawings in a schematic, graphical view
- Multiple duct lengths
- Pre-assembled damper configurations
- Symbol for energy efficient equipment
- Preconfigured terminal air units
Visit QA Graphics website to learn more at: https://www.qagraphics.com/system-graphics/
Or visit the Niagara Marketplace to learn more about this product as well: https://www.niagaramarketplace.com/asb_ListingDetail?listingId=a0nD000000ClvP1IAJ&appType=Product